Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Power of a Girdle & Kyle

SO... power of a girdle... need I say more? See below.....





For those of you that know me and have seen me in person we know that lil bulge that only a Kangaroo's offspring could fit into...we have actually become very acquainted with it. In fact, we (meaning you all) have embraced it as part of Jackie's body!!!

Well, serious can't begin to describe my commitment and dedication to getting rid of that pouch, pooch, gut, thickness, or whatever else the fitness and image consultants of Essence, Cosmo or Vogue want to call it.

After years of being a "BIG girl" and serious rebuttals from people who are too lazy to train themselves or suggest they will train me for free (I refrain from dropping bombs on you both, but YOU KNOW who you are!), I've hired a personal trainer.....named Kyle. LOL! (dont know why but his name amuses me.......too much South Park inna me youth my yute!)

After my initial fitness test last week- which had my thighs so tight and burning with unfamiliar pain, I couldn't even walk right- I decided that I desperately needed these 26 hardcore a$$-busting sessions.

I trained with Kyle (chuckle!hehe!) on Monday at 6:30 in the morning and will see him tomorrow at the same time. Today, I used the StairMaster for the first time EVER! I know this won't be easy but....


OH BY THE WAY!

I switched Spice sections to Greece Backline....that doesn't mean I have more room for error...just more money in my pocket.

No comments: