Friday, September 18, 2009

Not another Mediocre B-day Picture!!!!!

I turn 23 in like 4 weeks and it really did occur to me last night as I watched 4 back-to-back episodes of Housewives of Atlanta, there are to many old b*tches that look better than me, as far as their body goes......

I didn't fret. Instead, I called the one person who actually has a clue about working out and doesn't just pump unmanigable loads of iron and drink protein shakes to create a physique that most women probably don't care for to begin with (at least not the educated breed)....

Raphael is going to begin training me Next Week. My routine will include a lot of weights and a lot of crunches. However, I would imagine that he will have WHOLE SEPARATE routine for my ass......I support that! If that Kardashian woman can have a nice body, why can't I?
I mean, what else does she have besides an amazingly gorgeous face, luscious hair and an ass capable of being the spokesperson(?) for Mary J's Haterade? I dare say....I will challenge her to a textbook dual and a 1990's dance-off. Riiiiiiight......ahhh F**K THAT Beeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp!

Now that all things Soca and Reggae are on pause for a good 5 months, I'm going into hibernation. Meaning, I WILL:
-eat like a squirrel in prospect park!
-do pilates every Wednesday and Saturday!
-hit prospect park every morning next week!
-begin with walking, or shall I say crawling this week, starting a light jog by the following week, then a full on run for the winter.....
YES SHE CAN!

I am about a size 10/11 right now. By my b-day a solid size 8. I lose dress sizes very quickly.....THANK GOD! Weight on the other hand gets stuck in my thunder thighs! Ewwww!!!!

(but I've been told these are some pretty sexy thighs tho......eh, take the good with the bad.)





No comments: