Wednesday, November 18, 2009

On My Way....

I've been reading internet smack and found some lovely ladie's measurements; you all are familiar with these shapely ladies and if you're not, LAME is your new nickname, now get acquianted! (I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to provide you with links! C'mon people, watch a lil TV!)


Beyonce at 5'7" she is 36B-25-38
Janet Jackson at 5'5" she is 35C-22.5-36
Kim Kardashian at 5'2" she is 34D-26-39
Melyssa Ford at 5'4" she is 34D-22-36
Tracy Ellis Ross at 5'8" she is 34B-24-34


Just looking at the stats I'd say progress is closer than I had imagined. Right now my precious thickness is as follows: 36D-31-41.....ahhh yes, I have accounted for my gut that tires around my back and hides my butt!

My goal at my height of 5'5.5" is to have the measurements of roughly 34D-26-38... and my booty had cup measurements I'm lookin' at the D cup equivalent (gotta balance the twins)!


I'd say I'm on my way! SO what exactly do you ladies and gentlemen do to keep your body wonderfully delicious? Lemme know....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would advise that whatever you do you keep a manageable schedule, and stick to your routine. So if you decide you're gonna run 2 miles 3 days a week, make sure you do it regardless of schedule, vacation, work...etc. Its easy to miss a week or miss a session and then not do it anymore, thats why it really has to be a lifestyle type thing not to sound cliche. Good luck, I know how hard it is to stay in shape especially for an active professional these days.

Dorian G. (from VSB)