Friday, January 15, 2010

The Power of Supplements

For a long time I have been very skeptical about the power of weightloss/fat burning supplements. My main apprehension comes from having tried a few questionable products that left me feeling like I was poppin' pills, drinking redbull, beating some crackhead's ass and doing jumping-jacks all at the same time!


This time, I am pleased to present a supplement that does exactly what it's supposed to and leaves me feeling energized (and not doped up).......ready?


....Curvelle by Isatori.

If the pink text hasn't helped in drawing an inference, this product is for the ladies and men who wear Gucci flip-flops.

Now, they recommend that you take it daily, 30 minutes before you eat or work-out up to 3x daily. However, even though I am confident in Isatori's research, I would never dump this "proprietary blend" in my body more than one time a day; AND only on the days I work out.


I depend on the following site for my supplement knowledge:
I depend on my muse for some much needed knowledge.

No comments: